- Lecturer for: Violin, Composition, Improvisation and Composition, Music Theory and Harmony, Pedagogy at JAM MUSIC
LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular music and at the International Academy for Music and Performing Arts
- Study Coordinator at JAM MUSIC LAB Classic Conservatory
- International Office at JAM MUSIC LAB Private University and Conservatory
- Postgraduate Studies in Electroacoustic Composition, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna MDW
- Master’s Degree in Composition passed with honour, Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna, MUK: Mag. Art
- Bachelor’s Degree in Composition with honour. Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna, MUK: B.A.
- Instrumental Pedagogy (Violin) with honour, Joseph Haydn Konservatorium, Eisenstadt: Diploma of Higher Education
- Master’s Degree in Arts Education (Instrumental Didactic and Pedagogy) with honour, Conservatorio di Musica“
L. Refice” di Frosinone (Italy): Mag. Art.
- Master’s Degree in Violin with honour, Conservatorio di Musica “L. Refice” di Frosinone (Italy): Mag. Art.
- Diploma of higher Education in Violin, Conservatorio di Musica “L. Refice” di Frosinone
- First Level for the ORFF-Schulwerk Methodology: Diploma
- Studies in Composition and Musc Analysis, Scuola di Musica di Fiesole Florence (Italy).
- Master Courses in Violin, Arts Academy Roma (Italy)
- Erasmus Scholarship 2009/2010 (Life Learning Agreement Program) for Violin and Pedagogy.
- Leonardo Placement Scholarship (Working With Music 2014) as Violin teacher, Joseph Haydn Konservatorium
- Ö1 Klassik-Treffpunkt – Live aus Millstatt, live-Performance with Duo Variando, July 2017
- Tage der neuen Musik 2017 – Workshops for „Music Composition for Children and Teenagers“
- Töchter Tag 2013, 2014, 2015 – Workshops for Composition and Improvisation for Teenagers.
- Commissions as Composer for: MUK Wien, MDW Wien, Fondazione Pescara Abruzzo, Scuola di Musica di Fiesole, St.
Florianer Brucknertage, Prima la Musica, Off-Theater, Joseph Haydn Konservatorium and others
- Orchestra Activities: Max Steiner Orchester, Altomonte Orchester, RIAS Jugendorchester Berlin, Junge Philharmonie
Wien, Junge Bayerische Philharmonie, Amici Musici and others
- Fondation of Variando Musica and of the Duo Variando (2014) with the guitarist Angelo Tatone.
- International Concerts Activities in many Festivals and with many Agencies as Solo Violinist and in Ensembles such as:
Albertina Museum, Konzertsaal (Joseph Haydn Konservatorium Eisenstadt), Teatro delle Fonti (Fiuggi), Liszt-Zentrum
(Raiding), Judenburg, Minoritenkirche (Wien), Minoritenkirche (Krems), Kloster Chorin (Berlin) Schloss Nymphenburg
(München), Palazzo della Provincia (Frosinone), Teatro Zandonai e Casa Mozart (Rovereto), Arts Academy (Roma),
Konzerthaus und Berliner Philharmonie (Berlin), and others
- Prizes as violin teacher and as a composer with didactic pieces for pupils and students in many Competitions.
- Prizes in many Competitions as Violinist and as Composer.
- Doblinger Prize 2012
- Composition Scholarship of the city of Vienna 2018
- Colori e Multiforme, educational DVD (Austria – Variando musica & Doblinger Musikverlag 2018)
- The Colours of Spanish music, Tango and Jazz. Duo Variando: Irene Malizia, Violin; Angelo Tatone, Guitar (Austria –
Variando musica 2018)
- Anton Bruckner Symphonie Nr. 5. Altomonte Orchester St. Florian, Remy Ballot (Austria – Gramola 2017)
- Anton Bruckner Symphonie Nr. 9. Altomonte Orchester St. Florian, Remy Ballot (Austria – Gramola 2015)
- Anton Bruckner Symphonie Nr. 3, Erstfassung 1873. Altomonte Orchester St. Florian, Remy Ballot (Austria – Gramola
- Didattica dei processi creativi – Master thesis on the didactics of creative processes – Music and Arts University of the
City of Vienna, MUK Wien (2016)
- Colori e Multiforme. 5 Pieces for Solo Violin, with increasing difficulty – Doblinger Verlaghaus (2015)
- Il segno nella musica contemporanea – Bachelor thesis on the semiology and the history of notation and musical
symbols – Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna, MUK Wien (2016).
- Anima(ae), three Pieces for solo Clarinet: Natura (for E-flat Clarinet), Creatio (for B-flat Clarinet), Meditatio (for Bass
Clarinet) – Doblinger Musikverlag (2012)
- ChrónOs [Ossessione Tempo], for Orchestra – Edizioni Sconfinarte (2010)
- Contaminazioni, for String Quartet – Edizioni Sconfinarte (2011)
- Dal Suono al Segno, dal Segno al Suono – Master's thesis on the practice of instrumental teaching through spontaneous
composition and improvisation – Conservatorio di Musica „Licinio Refice“ di Frosinone (2010)
TEACHING AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Gast Lecturer als Workshopsleiterin with the Erasmus+ Program in many Institutions: Taller De Musics in Barcelona
(2019); Conservatorio A. Casella in L’Aquila (2019).-
- Advanced Training as Teacher/Researcher at the Orpheus Institute (advanced studies & research in music) in Ghent
(2019) with the Erasmus+ Program.
- Various lectures and workshops in various institutions and conferences: EPARM Conference 2019 (European Platform
for artistic Research) in Cluj Napoca; MERYC Confrence 2019 in Ghent (IPEM Institute for Systematic Musicology, EuNET
MERYC, Musica & De Krook); AEC and CEMPE 2018 Platform for Learning and Teaching (LATIMPE) in Oslo: Becoming
musicians – student involvement and teacher collaboration in higher music education; ESTA Kongress 2018 in
Neckarsulm; HARP 2018 – 1st International Conference on Artistic Research in Performance at the Royal Northern
College of Music in Manchester; EPARM Conference 2018 (European Platform for Artistic Research) in Porto.
- Since 2018: JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popularmusic – Lecturer for Harmony.
- Since 2017: International Academy for Music and Performing Arts Vienna – Lecturer for Violin, Music Theory, Harmony,
Improvisation and Composition.
- Since 2017: Workshops and projects about composition and electroacoustic music through own interactive platforms.
- Since 2017: Musisches Zentrum Wien – Collaboration as a teacher for composition, improvisation and creative creation
- 2014 – 2015: AMI Rovereto (Associazione Mozart Italia) – Guest lecturer for violin and music education.
- Seit 2014: Joseph Haydn Konservatorium Eisenstadt – Assistant Lecturer in the violin class of Prof. Mag. Veronica
- Seit 2009: Workshops and projects for experimental composition and improvisation with children and teenagers.