Early Music Education
(for Children from 5 years)
For the children is important to have musical experiences and to approach to music in a practical and interactive way. Various scientific studies have demonstrated the fundamental role that music plays within the general education and in particular in young children.
Our early music education courses are collective courses in which children will have the opportunity to experiment and therefore be aware of some of the main aspects of music, through various laboratories:
- rhythmic laboratories: rhythm is one of the fundamental elements of music and the best way to get familiar with it is to experiment with your own body. We will try some motor games that will bring the child closer to the concept of time and rhythm. They will use the body, some tools, movement and much more.
- musical listening: guided musical listening of songs of various genres and periods because through listening and analysis, children can start developing an ear musical and a creative-critical spirit.
- singing: singing and intonation of simple melodies, to help children develop and activate a good "ear musical", indispensable to learn music.
- musical writing: a laboratory to activate musical creativity, through an informal musical alphabet suitable for young children, format from signs, symbols, images. Since very young it is possible to create music ... creating yes learn better.
- first approach with musical instruments: the child will also have the possibility of get to know and experience music by playing some instruments (like ORFF instruments and other classical instruments).
Give your child the chance to start experiencing music ... in a different way!